The Render Properties panel in Rhinoceros.
- Log in to the Customer Area with your customer username and password and download the latest RHINO LIVE setup and the corresponding license file. Note that there is only one universal setup for all versions of RHINO LIVE.
- Run the setup. It will analyze your system and figure out the location(s) where Rhinoceros is installed. Verify these paths and accept. The proper version(s) of RHINO LIVE will be installed in each of these paths.
- Start Rhinoceros. Go to Render > Current Renderer in the top menu, and set RandomControl LIVE as the current renderer.
- Go to Render > Render Properties in the top menu, and once in the RandomControl LIVE panel, click the License Manager button. In the dialog that will pop up (see below), select Install a license file. Browse for the license file that you downloaded from the Customer Area, and accept.
- Now restart Rhinoceros, and enjoy Arion.
The RandomControl License Manager dialog.
The Arion Hardware Configuration dialog.