Render Setup (F10) dialog in 3ds Max.
- Log in to the Customer Area with your customer username and password and download the latest Arion for 3ds Max setup and the corresponding license file. Note that there is only one universal setup for all versions of Arion for 3ds Max.
- Run the setup. It will analyze your system and figure out the location(s) where 3ds Max is installed. Verify these paths and accept. The proper version(s) of Arion for 3ds Max will be installed in each of these paths.
- Start 3ds Max. Press F10 (Render Setup), and select Arion Renderer in the Assign Renderer roll-up (Figure Af3_f10).
- Now the F10 dialog should display a tab called Arion Renderer (Figure Af3_f10_live). Go to that tab, and click the License Manager button. In the dialog that will pop up (Figure Af3_ui_license_manager), select Install a license file. Browse for the license file that you downloaded from the Customer Area, and accept.
- Restart 3ds Max, and enjoy Arion.
RandomControl LIVE tab in the F10 dialog.
The RandomControl License Manager dialog.
The Arion Hardware Configuration dialog.