The Arion stand-alone user interface (customized).
The Arion stand-alone user interface is divided in 5 main areas:
- The Explorer panel, which lets you access everything about the engine's settings, scene objects, cameras and materials
- The Properties panel, which lets you edit the properties of everything the Explorer lets you access
- The Color panel, which lets you freely choose any RGB color for any editable color in the application
- The Library panel, which lets you load pre-made materials or save your own
- The Display panel, which is where the rendering and navigation will happen
All those panels can be arranged and docked freely for a full customization of Arion's user interface.
A couple more panel are available by default, such as the Counter and the Log panels, which are mostly informative and usually tabbed into another more important panel, or simply hidden when you don't need them.
Find more info in the following sub-sections: