Ironman render by Luima Morillo.
- Log in to the Customer Area with your customer username and password and download the latest Arion stand-alone setup and the corresponding license file. Note that there are two setups:one is for 32-bit and the other one is for 64-bit systems. Download the one that matches your version of Microsoft Windows.
- Close all applications, run the setup, and wait for completion.
- Double-click the Arion icon that must have been created in your Desktop. The stand-alone will open, telling you that you're running in DEMO mode (unless a previous valid license could be found in your system).
- On the top toolbar of the UI you will find a button labeled License. Click it, and in the dialog that will pop up (Figure ui_license_manager), select Install a license file.... Browse for the license file that you downloaded from the Customer Area, and accept.
- Restart the stand-alone, and enjoy Arion.